Sunday, September 14, 2014

BIg Shake Up at the House

Seriously. I am a tad on the crazy side. I'm downsizing my studio! I have gone through everything and have parted with lots of things....there maybe more as I move. Yup. I'm leaving the largest room in the house and moving to a room half the size. Gulp.

Not everything is moving with me. Our albums are staying put. My quilting is also staying put. My business has moved out of the room as well.

Here's hoping this all works out! I did buy some new furniture. I have been working on loading them up today.

There will be a tour when I'm done....

Have you any idea how many ink pads I have? Oh good grief! There's inks I didn't even know I had. I still have the first inky pad I ever bought!

Normally, I just use my Close To My Heart ink pads because they are handy. I keep them out so I can use them. But I have inks from all kinds of places. I put my Close To My Heart inks in the bottom of my drawer units. Shock and awe, right? I plan on using other inks for awhile and getting some rotation in there. I have soooooo many colors to choose from. It's crazy!

The embossing powders were also moved and now I can find them without digging through a bucket of them. The glitters and flock are up next!

Hold onto your hat! It's going to be a bumpy ride. :)

No comments: