Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pink Journey

Exciting news! I know many folks have been waiting a long time for this to happen. Provo Craft has released the Pink Journey cartridge! It's no longer exclusive to Michael's and the Pink Cricut Expression. Finally!

I just received mine today. I purchased mine from Cricutmachine.com. They had a Black Friday sale and I received free shipping. Not sure what the shipping deal is currently. The price is currently $24.95 which I'm thrilled with! 

Provo Craft also has Pink Journey. They have it for $34.99 and it's currently out of stock. :( 

Provo Craft has the Pink Cricut Expression. It is $179 and comes with Pink Journey. 

The cartridge is even pink! I'm so excited that this is finally available! 

Happy shopping!

Until next time *

Be sure to support Breast Cancer Month next October!


No comments: