Thursday, January 26, 2012

Long Time No See

Sorry for my absence. I had finals a huge project in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign due just before Christmas. Some students finished in two hours. I took a week. This project was my grade in two classes. Those two classes were 10 credits! I was freaking out!

The good news is I passed! Not only did I pass, I passed with flying colors. I ended up with a 4.0 GPA. I was shocked and ecstatic.

Then Christmas and New Year's came and went. Tons and tons to do then! Strangely, winter has never arrived here in South Carolina. It's been warm. The drought is still here and not getting any better unfortunately.

My quilt guild is doing well. I've got lots of quilting projects going on. I even became the Chairperson of the Quilt Show and the guild's scrapbook. Yup, a little on the crazy side I am!

Not much paper crafting going on unfortunately. Hopefully, next week that will pick up! My crop schedule has diminished to just about nothing sadly. The store I cropped at every other week closed just before Christmas. It was just over an hour away, but it was the closest place. Now, there's nothing. :(

I did just spend a fabulous weekend cropping away in Winston-Salem. My next crop isn't until March and then I have two of them. They're about a thousand apart though. I'll get to see my friends on Cape Cod and scrapbook with my sister-in-law like the old days!

I've also become addicted to Pinterest! Oh it's the coolest thing. Let me know if you need an invitation.  On the right hand side, you can see my account and you can follow me.

Until next time *

Get your craft on!

PS. Ooh for Christmas, I got a new super spiffy DSLR Canon camera! It's my birthday present, too. It's purdy!

No comments: