Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Organization 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Yeah, that's how I've kicked off 2012. I spent several hours planning and researching the internet for just the right storage pieces. My studio has lost the warehouse look it once had. Can't say that's a bad thing.

Once my research was complete and I had come up with an affordable plan, it was off to Ikea, Target, and Lowe's. Ikea is 2 1/2 hours away from me so I really had to have trip all planned out. I walked in with a list and somehow managed to find everything. I even found a few items that weren't on my list that were perfect for my newly redecorated studio.

Photos and details will be forth coming. I'm putting everything away first. It looks like a paper factory exploded in my dining room right now.

Once everybody has a new home, it's onto my super nerdy organization project. I am making a binder that lists every marker, stamp, Stickles, ink pads, re-inkers, etc I have so I stop buying dupes. I'm also making a list of my paper packs so I can match up my embellishments with them.

Yup, I'm getting all nerdy about organization this year. I feel like it's time.

Until next time *

When was the last time you could see the floor in you crafty space?

No comments: