Saturday, June 11, 2011

Attention Stampers

Apparently, this is my week to comment on things I see on Yahoo groups! There's a discussion about stamps and I discovered new companies. Oy smack to the forehead! Don't go looking for them...No seriously remember my Paper Collector or Paper Hoarder post? Yup, pretty much the same thing for stamps except that I haven't quite cut back as much. I used to think I had every stamp on earth. I have to tell you, I'm not even close. But holy cow! It sure seems like it. It can be extremely overwhelming going through my stamps when I'm looking for what I want and think I have. I need get serious about my stamp organization and kick it into high gear!

So who are my favorite stamp manufacturers? Oh that is really a tough question! Are we talking rubber? Mounted? Unmounted? Clear? See, there's a lot of things to consider and decide.

Well, for clear stamp I like Close To My Heart and Papertrey Ink the best. For rubber, I'd go with Stampin' Up!, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, and Unity Stamps. Well, those are my answers for this week. It could change next week. It all depends on what I am working on or have plans for.

Until next time *

Have you been inky lately?

1 comment:

Vanessa Middleton said...

I'm a hoarder of all things paper and stamps. My fave stamp company has been Unity for quite a while now and I'll actually be done with CTMH at the end of the month. I have no customers and haven't been crazy about the last few catalogs so I'm moving on. I think I'm good with the 300+ sets I already have. :P I have a few Papertrey Ink sets but they never have sales and I find their storage annoying. Getting those stickers on the CD cases drives me to drink cause I'm an anal freak! LOL Other than that, I'd say I have a lot of Technique Tuesday sets, tons of Stampin' Up, lots of single woodies from when I started stamping YEARS ago, A Muse has a new way they're going about selling their stamps and I'd liek to try out some of their stamps. Ummm, who else? My Cute Stamps, My Favorite Things, There She Goes, MANY, MANY more! I'm also an addict for Cuttlebug embossing folders and die cuts galore. Not to mention ribbon, embellishments and just STUFF in general. :)