Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Sigh. Sadly, tonight I was informed that the LSS I crop and shop at is closing. Now this store isn't close by any means, but it is the closest store to me and it's over an hour away. I am so sad over this. This is the fourth store I was a regular customer at to close since 2005. I'm beginning to think it's me!

So if you're near Lexington, SC or feel like a road trip, then get to Scrapbook Utopia before December 31st! Some of the items on sale (25%-50% off) paper, cardstock, embellishments, store fixtures, albums, mediums, tools, Copics.

And they just celebrated the one year anniversary with a huge crop and beautiful cake. So sad I'm losing this shop.

Until next time *

Support your local shops! If you don't, who will?

No comments: