Tuesday, April 5, 2011

DeNami Design

A few months ago, there was a stamp expo in Columbia, SC and I had the opportunity to work for DeNami Design. They have some fantastic products! A girl can never have too many stamps, buttons, or ribbons. :)

DeNami Design designs their own line of wood mounted rubber stamps. One of the big things they have that I love is their line of chickies. Who doesn't love a little chicky? DeNami Design has a chicky for every holiday and occasion.

They also have a fabulous line of buttons! I already had several colors and now I have every color they carry. I just love buttons and can never have enough.

Their buttons come in zipper bags. I have put each color in a plastic jar with a cap and label. Each label says who the buttons are from and what color they are so restocking is easy as pie!

The last item I purchased was glitter ribbon! Seriously GLITTER RIBBON!! You really did read that. When I worked for them I got the silver one. And now I have the black one. They have a few other colors. I have never seen glitter ribbon anywhere else. The spool is 25 yards and is about $11!! Unbelievable Price. Loving the sparkle!

If you place an order on the DeNami Design website and you spend $100, you get free shipping! I am all about the free shipping! They also do lots of promotions. If you join their Facebook or Twitter, you'll see all of the promotions, videos, and blogs. They're a very nice family to work for!

Until next time *

Got glitter?

No comments: