Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bits and Pieces

Moon Faces slogan is "Where the Ordinary Becomes the Extraordinary!" They have a variety of jewelry and tickets and more! I purchased a set of Vintage Style Hand Stamped Camera Carnival Tickets. I thought they were pretty cute.

Liz's Back Room has a variety of goodies. I took home a set of ephemera from Canby, Minnesota. Nope, I've never been to Canby or Minnesota. I really would love to see Minnesota someday! I just thought these were super nique pieces and I had to jump on them.

Coco St Ives - isn't that a cool name? - focuses on Victorian and Edwardian photographs and ephemera. When you think of the tobacco industry, Massachusetts isn't the first place that comes to mind. Being from the North, I had to have these! Living in the South, I see tobacco plants all over the place. Pretty ironic I'd find these labels for Pearson's Red Top Snuff from Byfield Snuff Co in Byfield, Massachusetts.

I also picked up a collection of cigar labels. A variety of colors and many are embossed. I haven't found cigar labels easily so I was pretty excited to see these.

These are vintage foreign matchbox labels. They are from the late-1950's through the mid-1960's. I still can't believe the 60's were 60 years ago! Just doesn't seem possible.

Beca Runs offers a unique collection of goodies. These are a set of vintage Bingo cards. Most of my Bingo cards are from Milton Bradley. These are from Transogram and are their "Gold Medal" set. They are from the 1950's.

These are definitely something I have never seen before. They reminded me of the punch cards used for attendance when I was in elementary school. These aren't those though. Pretty close though. They are vintage stock accounting detail cards.

I have never heard of these game cards called Keno cards and Lotto cards. Not sure which is correct. Maybe a regional thing with the different names? These are from Milton Bradley whom I just discovered was based out of Springfield, Massachusetts.

Brown Bird Market is another Etsy shop I just can't get enough of! I recently purchased a small walnut stained wooden fence from them. I have tons and tons of photos from beaches with wooden fences just like this on the dunes. So perfect for layouts with photos from Cape Cod and Cape Hatteras!

Everything But the Kitchen Sink has more than just twine! I got a bunch of tags and more Bingo cards from her. The white tags have a sheen to them. They're not plain cardstock.









Remember, all of the Etsy shops I blog about are listed on the right hand side. You don't have to hunt for them. There's also tons of digital ephemera on there. I have made digital purchases and will be blogging about them soon! Stay tuned. You never know what I may find!

Until next time *

Have you crafted today?

No comments: