Monday, August 19, 2013

Albums & Mini Books For Sale Part 2

I have a few more albums and mini books for sale. The items will be available exclusively on Inky Hot Mess for a week. After a week, whatever hasn't sold will be moved to my Etsy store. If you'd like an item, please contact me! Prices may be slightly higher on Etsy due to the fees they charge. Shipping is not included in the price. US sales only. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal and you don't need a PayPal account for payment. All items will be shipped via USPS. 

ALL items are brand NEW unless otherwise stated. ALL items come from a smoke free studio!


12" x 12" Purple, Pink & Green Album $12
~ 12" x 12" Purple, pink & green album includes 10 page protectors from Memories Direct $12


Dream Word Book $3
~ Dream word book $3


3" x 3" Close To My Heart Mini Album $3
~ 3" x 3" White Mini Album from Close To My Heart includes page protectors (still sealed) $3



Red Christmas Present Mini Scrapbook $4

Red Christmas Present Mini Scrapbook $4
~ Red Christmas present mini scrapbook from Colorbok $4 includes mini present album, 20 papers, 16 chipboard die cuts, 20 stickers, 15 cardstock die cuts, reusable tote, and padded mailing envelope

I'm also including a free gift with every purchase made until August 31, 2013! Want something? Have questions? Email me.

No comments: