Friday, August 16, 2013

Where For Art Thou?

You've probably noticed it's been VERY quiet here in inky land. Summer finally arrived and with the awesome weather out came the project list. Some projects moved along nicely......others not so much. A simple oh hey let's paint the kitchen has turned into a mini makeover. One that won't end. Removing paint from 70 year old cabinets is not easy! Talk about time consuming! So this summer there hasn't been any pink, but there has been plenty of paint, wallpaper stripper, paint stripper, etc.....I snuck off to my studio this week a few times for the first time in months!

Remember how I said I would be hosting a sale? Well, today is the day for it to begin. All items will be priced and have a short description along with a photo or two. The items will be available exclusively on Inky Hot Mess for a week. After a week, whatever hasn't sold will be moved to my Etsy store. If you'd like an item, please contact me! Prices may be slightly higher on Etsy due to the fees they charge. Shipping is not included in the price. US sales only. Shipping is extremely expensive outside the US. PayPal only for payment as well. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal and you don't need a PayPal account for payment. All items will be shipped via USPS unless they are large items and FedEx Ground would be cheaper. Also, large orders may be shipped via FedEx Ground to save you $$$$$$.

Are you ready? Well......here we go!


ALL items are brand NEW unless otherwise stated. ALL items come from a smoke free studio!

6" x 6" Black & Ivory Damask Album $6
~ 6" x 6" Black and ivory damask album includes 10 page protectors from The Paper Studio $6

8" x 8" Black & Ivory Paisley Album $8
~ 8" x 8" Black and ivory paisley with black ribbon album includes 10 page protectors from The Paper Studio $8

8" x 8" Baby Blue Album $8
~ 8" x 8" Baby blue album includes 10 page protectors from SEI $8 (2 available)

8" x 8" Blue fabric album $8
~ 8" x 8" Blue fabric album with photo slot includes 10 page protectors from K & Company $8

D1303 Classmate Alphabet $17.95
~ D1303 Classmate Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart $17.95

D1424 Something Splendid $17.95
~ D1424 Something Splendid My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart $17.95

D1112 Seasonal Celebration $17.95
~ D1112 Seasonal Celebration My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart $17.95

Tickled Pink Kit $25.00
~ Tickled Pink Kit from Close To My Heart $25 includes White Daisy Mini Medley, D1368 Tickled Pink My Acrylix stamp set, and Tickled Pink instruction booklet

Want something? Have questions? Email me.

No comments: