Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ink Pads and Markers For Sale

Today I am posting ink pads and markers from Close To My Heart for sale. The items will be available exclusively on Inky Hot Mess for a week. After a week, whatever hasn't sold will be moved to my Etsy store. If you'd like an item, please contact me! Prices may be slightly higher on Etsy due to the fees they charge. Shipping is not included in the price. US sales only. PayPal only for payment as well. You can pay with a credit card through PayPal and you don't need a PayPal account for payment. All items will be shipped via USPS.

ALL items are brand NEW unless otherwise stated. ALL items come from a smoke free studio!



Close To My Heart Markers $3 each 
~ Close To My Heart Markers - This marker style has been retired - Retired colors available! - ALL are brand NEW and tested - $3 each - Colors available: Sorbet, Lilac Mist (Retired Color), Creme Brulee, Cranberry, Spring Iris (Retired Color), Juniper, and Tulip (Retired Color)


Close To My Heart Ink Pads $5 each
~ Close To My Heart Ink Pads  - Retired colors available! - ALL are brand NEW and sealed - $5 each - Colors available: Garnet (Retired Color), Moonstruck (Retired Color), Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine



Marker Organizer $8


Marker Organizer Folded $8

~ Marker Organizer - Holds 72 markers - Markers in photo are NOT included - Folds flat or Stand up - $8

I'm also including a free gift with every purchase made until August 31, 2013! Want something? Have questions? Email me.

No comments: