Thursday, August 29, 2013

Miscellaneous Supplies Up For Sale

After a week or so, whatever hasn't sold will be moved to my Etsy store. If you'd like an item, please contact me! Shipping is not included in the price. US sales only. PayPal only for payment as well. All items will be shipped via USPS.

ALL items are brand NEW unless otherwise stated. ALL items come from a smoke free studio!



Close To My Heart Apron $5 SOLD
Close To My Heart Apron $5 SOLD
Close To My Heart Apron - USED - $5 SOLD


Let's Get Together Simply Snapshots $9
Let's Get Together Simply Snapshots - Close To My Heart - 9" x 9" - 12 Pages - $9


Red Window Cookie Boxes $2
Red Window Cookie Boxes - Set of 4 - 2 Sets Available - NEW - $2 per set


Red Craft Gift Bags $1
Red Craft Gift Bags - Set of 2 - NEW - $1


Brown Gift Bags $1
Brown Gift Bags - Set of 2 - NEW - $1

I'm also including a free gift with every purchase made until August 31, 2013! Want something? Have questions? Email me.

No comments: