Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn Sale - 1 Day Left!

There's only 1 - YES 1 - day left in the Inky Hot Mess Autumn Sale! There's a lot on sale. There are a few items that are 50% off! Everything autumn related is on sale including Halloween and Thanksgiving. All albums, kits, and Close To My Heart ink pads are also on sale. 

Here's a peek at some of the stamps that are still available:

Give Thanks - Close To My Heart

W2013 Give Thanks My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart $5 Brand New Retired. 

These sets were never sold in the Idea Book. A 1"x1" Close To My Heart Acrylic Block is included.

Sale Price: $4 until October 15th!

Thriller - Close To My Heart
D1442 Thriller My Acrylix stamp set from Close To My Heart $17 Brand New Retired

Sale Price: $15 until October 15th!


Cornucopia - Inkadinkado
Cornucopia from Inkadinkado $2 Brand New

Sale Price: $1.50 until October 15th!

Crows - Inkadinkado
Crows from Inkadinkado $2 Brand New

Sale Price: $1.50 until October 15th!

Autumn Leaves - Inkadinkado
Autumn Leaves from Inkadinkado $2 Brand New

Sale Price: $1.50 until October 15th!

Jack-o-Lantern - Inkadinkado
Jack o' Lantern from Inkadinkado $2 Brand New

Sale Price: $1.50 until October 15th!

Want to see what stamps on sale? Then visit the Inky Hot Mess Facebook Stamps album. Click here.

Want to see all of the goodies on sale at Inky Hot Mess? Click here.

Remember, all of these items go back to regular prices tomorrow! 






No comments: