Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bo Bunny Project

Have you seen Bo Bunny's November Project???? 

http://bobunny.blogspot.com/2013/10/november-blog-class-teaser-autumn-song.html

How adorable is this house? Of course, I have to make one! Problem is that the kits are available at local scrapbook stores and I don't have one. Boo! Totally not right! So I contacted Bo Bunny and guess what. They have an online vendor who is selling them. I'm so excited. So if you're interested in this super cute project you can purchase it from Bargain Pack. I'm so thankful that Bo Bunny realizes all of us aren't fortunate enough to have a LSS. They are becoming such a rare thing nowadays and I don't like it. 

If you purchase this kit, please let me know. I'd love for us all to share our house when we're all done next month.

No comments: