Tuesday, October 8, 2013

For Sale Items

Instead of creating 150 million blog posts that can be challenging to go through and find things I have decided to put all of the items I have for sale on the Inky Hot Mess Facebook page. I believe this will be far easier to keep track of and find items.

I have started uploading items. I have been creating albums for various categories. I am hoping this will make it easier for all of us! It's much easier to delete a photo from Facebook once an item sells than try to go back and find the blog post and mark it as sold.

Here's what has been uploaded so far:

Ink Pads & Markers

Albums

Die Cutting & Embossing

I will be adding much more today. I will post on here when there's more. Also there will be a sale on all autumn and Halloween items later this week!

No comments: