Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Birthday Card #2 for Operation Kuwait

Today's birthday card is a masculine card. It can be used for a little boy or a grown up. I think one is my favorite of the bunch I've made. It's the most fun to me. Who doesn't love cake?



The card base is White Daisy from Close To My Heart. All the cardstocks are from Bazzill and Close To My Heart. 



I used Kiwi Kiss ink on the card base and Pacific Point ink on the layers of cardstock. Both of those inks are from Stampin' Up. 



The stamped image is from the Birthday Celebrations set from Clear Dollar stamps and it's stamped in Midnight Muse ink from Stampin' Up. 



Here's the inside of the card. I don't remember who made the Washi tape unfortunately. It's fun Washi! The Happy Birthday is from Birthday Wishes made by Clear Dollar Stamps and it's stamped in Island Indigo from Stampin' Up.



The finished product! One card is open so you can see how fun the inside it. The blue Epoxy Bubbles on the fronts are from Close To My Heart Plenty of white space for the military folks to write a note home. 

Dimensions:

Card bases: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Light blue cardstock: 5 1/4" x 4"
Green cardstock: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Dark blue cardstock: 4 1/4" x 3"
Stamped image cardstock: 2 1/2" x 2'


I do not receive any compensation for the products used on Inky Hot Mess. I use what I like. The products are not given to me. I have purchased every item used. So if I think something stinks, I'll tell you to save your money and go elsewhere. If a product is given to me to test out, I will let you know. 

No comments: