Friday, June 12, 2015

Construction Photos

Today I have a few photos of the construction of the new Inky Hot Mess shop! I love watching the progress being made.


The divider wall is gone!!!! Power is on. You can see the ice cream shop windows leaning on the wall on the right. They were saved to be used later by the landlord. The massive mirrors are still waiting to be removed. The workers have to get some special tools to lug them across the street to another building the landlord owns. I don't envy them at all!


It looks so good! So wide and open now without that divider wall.


The wall in my office being repaired. Amazing how much damage adhesive does to sheetrock.


I approved my wall paint! That's my next project....painting the ceiling, walls, and trim....wish me luck! The wall color is from the Valspar's collection and it's called Shoreline. It's a pale, warm yellow.

That's all I have to share today. Progress is being made and we are moving full steam ahead! So exciting!!

No comments: