Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Gift

Remember how I said {Colorful Creations} had their own line of stamps? I have been collecting them. There were a few that were missing from my collection. Sadly, I'm still missing one or two and I can no longer get them.

Just before the store closed, I called and spoke with Jenn and was able to get a few. I left her my credit card info so they could ship the stamps to me. I got a phone call the next day from Jayne that something was wonky with my card. I was out of town and didn't get to call her until the next day. I am so thankful that I got to speak to Jenn and Jayne before the store closed. I talk to Jenn frequently through Facebook, but it's just not the same.

Jayne didn't want my credit card info again. She told me she sent the stamps to me as a gift. I was speechless. I got all teary eyed and everything.

I got them a few days later. And now it's like the nail is in the coffin and the store is officially gone. This just breaks my heart.

Thank you Jayne not for the stamps, but for being Jayne and having a fabulous place for us artsy fartsy types.

Sometimes it's the small things in life that mean so much! {Hugs to you Jayne}

Until next time *

Have a LSS? Treasure it. Many of us don't have one anymore. :(

No comments: