Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sad News

Sad news on the stamping paper front this week. The Angel Company (TAC) has shut down effective immediately. For anyone who hasn't heard of TAC, they were a home party stamp and paper company like Close To My Heart, Stampin' Up, and A Muse. There's been lots of chat on different forums about what happened and what wrong for the company. I haven't purchased from them in a while, but I do have a nice stash of stamps and papers from them. Sad to see them close especially so quickly! I'm sure I would have ordered a few last things.

Scrapbook Cupboard in East Bridgewater, MA announced this week that they will be closing in September. I haven't been able to visit their shop. I was planning on it in March when I go up to Cape Cod for Crop on the Cape. It's sad that I'll never get to see them.

Until next time *

Remember to support your LSS!

No comments: